Tuesday, January 31, 2006

ow

Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry for not writing. There are plenty of drafts saved on the Blogger server, but I haven't had the time to finish up a one. Here's a knitting update, anyhow:

Not much knitting has occurred since the completion of the Hermione hat. I did manage to pull out the Wave Skirt from the pile where it has been residing for many a month. I worked on that a couple evenings and on the bus a few days.

Right now my right wrist hurts incredibly. I don't think it really has anything to do with knitting, although there is always that possibility. I noticed it on Saturday night after my hockey game, and I have since concluded that the pain is probably due to one of several things:

*driving
*pipetting
*hockey
*typing??

I don't know, but it hurts. I am going to give it a couple more days' rest, I think. I might have to knit on something for a little bit here and there, though, because it's way-stressful week at work -- the completion of the mouse vaccination, which means long hours and lots of manipulations of cells in a 72-hour period.

No comments: