The peeing is concerning enough, but also in the past week I have caught her chewing up the fabric on my footstool (Curses!!! That's a discontinued slipcover color, naughty rabbit!!) and digging at the carpet near the glass slider (trying to get outside???). She's just been acting WEIRD!
Several possibilities come to my mind:
- The apartment is smaller than the one in Pittsburgh, so maybe she feels cramped
- I am not home as much as I was in Pittsburgh, so maybe she is lonely and bored
- Her hair is a big huge matted mess, so maybe she is feeling miserable about being unkempt
- Moving probably stressed her out a lot, and maybe that and all the other things have just put her over the edge
- I could add on to her house and/or rearrange the furniture to make it seem more roomy (or move to a bigger place...haha, not really)
- I could get another rabbit, although that would make it even MORE cramped!
- I could terrorize her by cutting off all of her hair so she's clean again, or I could even pay a lot to have the vet do it while Jo is sedated (this seems like a very tempting option...although the since rabbits are tricky the anesthesia scares me and I feel kind of like it's a cop-out and that I'm a bad mom who can't brush her own kid's hair and that it costs a lot)
- I could do yoga with her...? Or see if there's bunny Prozac. Or maybe at least do some cuddle sessions, although she doesn't really like cuddling