Friday, August 08, 2008

not joe

Well.

Back in January I received some flowers from Trader Joe's when I shopped there for the first time. So thoughtful and lovely. They brought a wonderful touch to my apartment.

But now Joe is gone...no Trader Joe's in State College. No real hope of getting any more flora from him.

However, here in State College there is someone even better. Much better than the individual to whom I wrote an unsent letter to last week... And from this Not Joe, I received these yesterday...I agree with Herman: "Something tells me I'm into something good."

Just had to share. :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! How cute!!! How beautiful! I wonder who those came from......

Anonymous said...

Beautiful : ) Yeah! Looks like things are still going well!!

Ruth said...

Gorgeous! This one sounds like a keeper.