Monday, July 09, 2012

a turn of events!

Well...Thursday, July 5 began some added excitement at the home...

Breakfast:
-yogurt
-black raspberries +1 (#4)
-3-seed bread
-peanut butter
-strawberry jam

Lunch:
-tuna casserole
-spinach
-carrots +0.5 (#1)

Snack:
-apple

**at 5p.m. my husband called to tell me he had broken his leg and was laying on the ground in our yard.  I left work as quickly as I could, checked that he was ok (the police were there when I arrived, and the ambulance was on its way), then ran inside to get some things ready and to get him some water...and Reese's peanut butter cups.

Disaster-control:
-Reese's
-trail mix +1 (#1)
-amaranth cookies
-peas

Dinner:
-Chick-fil-A

Relief:
-chocolate peanut-butter cup ice cream (new acquisition)

Not quite what I had anticipated.

Admittedly, the rest of the week & weekend was not the best eating, and using up my food was not the first thing on my mind by a long shot.

Friday consisted of something like this...

Breakfast:
-Cottage pancakes, a Starbucks' latte, and orange & more Reese's

Lunch:
-who knows.

Dinner:
-hm...leftovers, I'm sure.

I know that over the course of the weekend I managed to use up some leftovers, so I'm giving myself 1 point.

All in all, I'd say this weekend earned me 3.5 points.  Sounds good to me...

Running Total:  32.5 points

No comments: