Monday, July 16, 2012

july 12 - 15

Breakfast:
-corn tortillas
-peanut butter
-jam
-kale
-banana
-a fun Chinese cake
-the-town's-best-latte!!!!!

Lunch:
-3-seed bread (don't worry folks, only 2 slices to go!)
-carrot-top pesto
-pine nuts
-cheese
-baby carrots +1 (#1...I'm giving myself a point for these even though there are other carrots at home...I need some points!)
-potato
-orange

Dinner:
-hm...I don't remember what we ate!

July 13, 14 & 15 (summary):

finished up:
-3-seed bread +1
-leftover chicken +0.5
-Reese's pieces +1
-Reese's mini cups +1
-pumpkin spice trail mix +1
-flour tortillas +1

from the garden:
-blackberries +1

ForeverFoods:
-tomato juice (I made gazpacho) +1 +1 (I used it up, too) +1 (new recipe)
-baking mix +1 +1 (#1)
-chocolate sauce +1 (post-run chocolate milk) +1
-frozen grapes +1

That's more or less what happened.

Total new points:  15.5
Running total:  60.5

No comments: