Saturday, June 03, 2006

what am i doing?!?!

Eeks... Yes, it has been a while since I posted something here. Let's just say I've been really busy. Not an adequate excuse, but...well, it's my excuse.

What have I been up to?
  • working a lot doing many experiments
  • planning MVM Day, the day every year where my graduate program (Molecular Virology and Microbiology) gathers for showing off our work and hearing invited speakers and eating food and trying to have a party outside. It went over fairly well on Friday, May 26
  • sort of attempting to start packing my belongings so I can move in July
  • knitting now and again
  • trying out various churches in my area - I'm trying to find one that's closer to my house than the one I have been going to
  • planning a trip (much more in a future post!!)
  • pursing true love...er...not really
Many a thing - plus I went to Ren's bridal shower, taught someone how to drive a manual through the hills of Pittsburgh, met with the head of Young Life in my area, and attended various festivities for Memorial Day. I also managed to do this to my leg thigh:
this is after a week of recovery

No comments: