Tuesday, June 20, 2006

stash enhancement

Since Pittsburgh Knit and Bead is going out of business, I've dropped in every now and then to see what yarn I want to waste my money on. I rationalize in my mind that I'll never find the yarns at a better price than now, since the prices keep falling from 25% off...to 30% off...to 45% off... Deeper discounts as the final days of the store approach.

I have pretty much decided that I need not visit there anymore since I've spent far too much on yarn and, judging from my inability to finish any of the four projects I've got going, I won't be wanting for yarn any time soon. I trust that this little enhancement to my stash (displayed in a vintage train trunk I picked up for cheap at a garage sale and that will go nicely with either my living room or bedroom decor) will last me for quite some time - time enough to refill my bank account! (Click for notes on what's in the trunk.)

No comments: