Friday, October 07, 2005

pictures are back

I have a really bad habit of not ever developing film. I don't tend to take a whole lot of pictures, so by the time a roll is finished in the camera I can't remember what I even took pictures of! So it was certainly exciting when I got three rolls of film developed all at once.

What did I find on these rolls of film...? (Just a warning, the formatting is totally messed if you view this with Firefox.)

My sister's high school graduation - celebrating with our grandparents...

...and Mom and Dad. In 2004.

My car after being hit by a deer at 65 miles per hour (the car was going that fast).

Saying good-bye to my friend Tonia (in pink at front) before she left for Boston. (I'm the one across from Tonia looking like I'm wearing no pants.)

Tim and Ruth's wedding in Harrisburg. (I am sporting a poncho I knit for the occasion.)

Beautiful Banff, Alberta, Canada, for the Keystone Symposia.

The crew down in Jacksonville.

My friend Savanh climbing at Cooper's Rock.

Me...er...knitting at Cooper's Rock. I did climb, too.

See.

Savanh doing the splits while climbing.

Zeke and Zoe kindly sharing a catnip toy I knit them...and looking possessed because of the flash reflecting off their eyes.

Can't wait to take more pictures...and develop them!

No comments: