Monday, August 29, 2005

where do i belong?

I decided to figure out which Hogwarts house I would be sorted into were I ever to go to Hogwarts, which, for the record, I would never do. There is a multitude of Sorting Hat quizzes out there on the internet. The "official" one at harrypotter.com redirects me to the Prizoner of Azkaban movie website once I've answered all the questions and click "submit." Not very informative. I have taken four others. Two said I belonged in Hufflepuff. One said I belonged in Gryffindor. One said I belonged in Ravenclaw. I have no idea anymore.

All I really wanted to do the sorting for was to figure out which colors I should use to knit a scarf-bookmark with "my" house colors. I suppose I can just pick which colors I like best and go with that. Sadly, I really like green, and that would plunk me in Slytherin, which is NOT where I really want to be sorted. A bunch of meanies and individuals with low self-esteem seem to be in that house based on the books.

Oh well...not that any of this really matters, anyhow!

No comments: