Wednesday, August 01, 2012

the challenge for august

Taking my husband's pseudo-advice to set a goal for the number of ForeverFood items to clear out of my house, I am setting forth to get rid of at least 12 items during the month of August.  In July I finished off 9, so I'll see if I can't make a dent in that many plus 3 more.

To make it that much more interesting, I'm going to have those 12 goal-foods selected for me by the famous Random Number Generator.  Currently I have 53 items in my spreadsheet, and the first 12 that RNG selects are:

9.  weird chocolate bar
12.  strawberry jello
19.  brown lentils
48.  country gravy
4.  blueberry-lime jam
50.  black tea
39.  salad dressing
35.  walnut oil
45.  apple cider mix
24.  Karo syrup
23.  shortening
36.  Dijon mustard

Well, I can tell you right now that I'd better start drinking a LOT of black tea, finishing off veggies with a splash of walnut oil, seasoning everything with mustard, and devising some creative uses for salad dressing if I'm going to meet this challenge!  Hmmmmm....!

(I do, however, have a couple easy ones in there, too.  Like...there's only about 1/2 a packet of jello!)

No comments: