Friday, September 16, 2005

aching

Not to complain, but...

I've been getting stomachaches after eating for over a week...

I'm exceedingly tired...

I've been getting headaches every day for a week...

I went to a seminar on Wednesday and there weren't enough chairs so I had to stand for the whole lecture, and now my calves hurt either from that or from driving long distances on the weekend (I think it's the former because they didn't hurt on Tuesday after the driving, it wasn't until Thursday)...

Bleh...

I finally called the doctor about the headaches, which I never get, because when I ran my symptoms through one of those online MD's it said I had a brain hemmorhage. I was quite sure that wasn't true, but I figured I might as well tell someone with a degree in medicine to see if they thought it was normal to have headaches every day for a week. The doctor prescribed me some medicine that I actually already have a prescription for but don't take very much and am running low on, so it's good. No, I didn't take Tylenol or anything for the headaches - I don't do medicine for the most part. I guess I will now, though. I just want all this to go away.

Why am I so incredibly tired, too? We're talking ready to snooze at 9:30, 10 o' clock, and that's not normal (although it's probably when I really should go to bed) - and then I want to sleep for 12 hours! Blaaaah.

Hopefully sleeping in on Saturday and potentially Sunday will help me feel better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have allergies. . .like the rest of us.

~Your little sis~