Tuesday, December 20, 2005

aaaaaaagh!

Deadline - fast - approaching!! Eeeek!

And of course I'm getting sick.

Just a cold, but there's that stuffiness and that exhaustion and that sore throat...just makes one feel pretty ucky.

And...somehow magically tonight I shall finish knitting two and a half "mug rugs" (coasters - originaly the intent was to be creative, but I settled on a boring garter-stitch bias square deal...two colors, though!), sewing together two potholders, weaving in ends of a scarf, finishing another scarf (in brioche stitch - I will have to marvel about this stitch at a later date when I can give it some more time!), and then wrapping sixteen gifts, ten of them knitted. ...I hope I can stay awake for this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Ruth, I hope you feel better too!! I know how you feel. We (Bethany and I) are trying to get ready to back to our families... kind of crazy! Especially me with only one useable arm right now. MERRY CHRISTMAS, hope you have fun!