Wednesday, September 13, 2006

nothing to do with my travels

Okay...I just gotta pause and say: EVERYONE is having babies!! Well, not everyone, but so many people from multiple parts of my life. Behold:
  • If you walk down the hall, you'll find two women in another lab - both expecting.
  • If you go to my classes, you won't find the two women from my graduate program who are soon to have their first children, because they're already on maternity leave (or have reached writing-thesis-time).
  • If you peruse the blogs of knitting people, you'll find three women who are getting ready to add to their families! It's very weird; every time I stop on by to check out a blog I haven't read in a while, I see...she's pregnant, too!
It's an epidemic!! Good thing I don't know all these people better, otherwise I'd have a ton of knitting to do! ...On second thought, perhaps I'll make a few baby things for them anyhow... On third thought, I already have a ton of knitting to do without the babies!!

No comments: