Tuesday, February 21, 2006

i'm too busy to blog much...

...so I'm just going to say that I worked on all those round projects from last week, but I tried to focus on getting somewhere with my sockapaloooza sock. While visiting my brother in Columbus, Ohio, this weekend, he watched Battlestar Galactica and did his laundry, and I half-watched and worked the sock to the place where I'm starting the heel. I did a couple short-rows and am wondering why people think it's so hard. I'm pretty sure I'll find out soon. Since I listen to my knitting pals, I decided to put in a lifeline, which I just learned about from another Ruth. Here's the sock... Oh yes, and the yarn color is #238, it has no gorgeous name.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

If only I would have listened to myself! I fixed that first error, but made so many others that I have conceeded (temporary) defeat.

Your sock is looking wonderful ... I'm sure your sock pal will love it.