Tuesday, May 02, 2006

the socks are in the mail

Today is the official Mail-Your-Socks-To-Your-Sockapaloooza-Pal Day. My pal lives across the ocean, so I actually sent the socks a couple days early so they should arrive around the same time that all the domestically-delivered socks do. I have a nice picture of the other stuff I sent along with the socks, but of course I left my camera with the pictures at home today, so...oops. Check back tomorrow!

The other wonderful thing about this being MYSTYSP Day is that...in a matter of days I should be getting socks!!! I hadn't given this much consideration, being way too involved in making sure I got the socks done and blocked and sent. I procrastinated on the blocking, and when I finally did it took forever for the socks to dry because I not-thinkingly left them to dry in our basement, which isn't the best place to try to dry things. After a couple days of waiting, I realized this and brought them upstairs and they finished drying in no time.

...Can't wait for the mail to come these next few days...!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your socks were mailed yesterday. I really hope you like them!