Saturday, April 15, 2006

the story of last weekend

I'm a little behind on the events of my life... Here's the big news items from the past 8 days:

1. My roommate Ren got engaged!!!!!! Her fiance Matt flew in from Boston and surprised her. It was so sweet. There was a fun party to celebrate. Now it's invitation-preparation time...! (I absolutely love doing things like sticking stamps on envelopes and folding inserts. Very seriously. I'm happy to have a reason to do so. Hooray!!!)

2. My hockey team won the POWHA league championships. You can see a fun Flash video thing about it on their website. I even get special mention because I somehow won the "Outstanding Goalie" award for the season due to having the highest save percentage. Wow - surprise to me! It was very fun to play with this group of gals this season, and I hope to do so again next season. We certainly worked hard to get where we got. Also nice about the tournament this season is that it was in Columbus, so I got to see my brother who goes to school there. Good times.

1 comment:

Yi said...

I just did the sticking stamps on envelops and folding inserts thing for my roommate, that was fun :)