Saturday, May 12, 2007

d end

And...the week is over (mostly).

I survived! There will be a bit more craziness at work next week, but this week was the most intense as far as that goes, and all of us in the lab are still friends. We also discovered that we all like the same music. Score!

As noted earlier, the Freaky Appointment never came to be, and that situation is Very Good now. There is understanding between the appointee and me (I know that's terrible grammar, but it rhymes).

Alas, the response that was destined to be bad regardless of what it was never came. Which perhaps is for the best. Unfortunately for those interested in my love life, the anticipated response was to come from good ol' D. There is a distinct lack of understanding between that boy and me. Ungood. Sad. I'll survive. Due to lack of sleep and other things I have half a mind to use mean names and write about how I am frustrated, but wisdom suggests that's not such a spiffy idea.

Here at midnight-thirty I'm finally ready to leave the lab for good for tonight. I GET TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW (this morning?)!!! Hooray for the promise of more than 4 hours of sleep! (And you thought all-nighters only happened in college, didn't you?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ruth!! I hope you are enjoying sleeping in. I had to get up a little early for me today because I have my future sister-in-law's bachlorette luncheon today. At least its at Cheeseburger in Paradise so I don't have to worry about paying 16 dollars for 2 cucumber sandwiches or something else just as ridiculous!!

I officially graduated from medical school last week and my offical move in date to Danville is June 13th. So I'm excited!!

I apologize for not returning your call. Its been kinda busy and crazy here, with graduations, mom getting sick in Iraq, the wedding, and moving. Hopefully we can catch up soon.

Love ya
Dr. A