Tuesday, October 18, 2005

not much knitting

Haven't done much knitting, really.

I took the skirt on the bus today because I couldn't find the Starry Night sweater; got about one round done. Woo hoo - not.

I sewed up the wine cozy in time for the shower and decided it was pretty much a knitting disaster. I had somehow dropped a couple stitches way back within the first 2 inches - it it's 8+ inches long. Uuuugh! I "fixed" it with crazy sewing techniques, added some cute beads, and hoped that nobody would really notice that I had made anything. Nobody did.

I was inspired by I don't know what to knit Christmas gifts for about 30 people I know. I'm attempting to figure out who will get what and whether I'll realistically have enough time to get it all done in time for the holidays - especially with the Starry Night sweater's completion also a goal for Christmas. I need a day off - to do nothing but KNIT! Miss it.

No comments: